The prime goal of Graphic Designer is to create visual concepts using the computer software for advertising and branding campaigns on print, electronic and digital spaces. Presenting ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers. A Graphic Designer develops the overall layout and production design for advertisements, advertising artworks, designs of brochures, magazines, banner, poster, leaflet and pamphlets etc.
- Designs the overall creative look, texture, layout or style of a publication of an advertising campaign on television, film or digital media.
- Reviews, fine-tunes and evaluates artwork, photography, and graphics developed by himself
- Brings out or develops an artistic approach and style.
- Coordinates the activities with other artistic and creative departments.
- Expertise in combining art and technology to communicate ideas through images
- Skilled in developing layout, designs of artworks and variety of design elements to achieve artistic or decorative effects
- Good ability in designing works with both text and images
- Excellent in selecting the type of text, font, size, color, and line length of headlines
- Coordinating with clients or the art director to determine the scope of a project
- Sharing ideas with clients on strategies to reach a particular audience
- Determining the message the design should portray
- Creating images that identify a product or convey a message
- Developing graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Selecting colors, images, text style, and layout
- Presenting the design to clients or the art director
- Incorporating changes recommended by the clients into the final design
- Reviewing designs for errors before printing or publishing them
3 years or above
Graduate or above
Best in the industry